Professional and methodological skills:
• Expertise on a C2/P3-Level
• Knows most DT tools and methods, and how/when to apply them, also in complex DT-projects.
• Interdisciplinary knowledge, analytical skills, ability to assess things, ability to lecture, conceptional strength, interdisciplinary and market knowledge, professional reputation, awareness of results.
Work experience: minimum 5 years.
• C2-certificate not older than 2 years
• References with person to contact
• Teaching activity (proven)
• Works as an auditor for P3,C2-vertification interviews
Personal competency: creative skills, openness to changes, readiness to learn, holistic thinking, discipline, reliability, credibility, self- reliance, delegating
Social communicative competency: keen to experiment, ability to work in a team, openness to dialogue, cooperative skills, ability to solve problems, ability to understand other perspectives, articulateness, ability to advise others, communicative skills, acquisition skills
Competency of activity and decision-making: ability to try new things, inspiring others, creative drive, energy, initiative, leading with the target in mind.